The Behavioral Wealth Advisor Webinar
Becoming a Behavioral Wealth Advisor goes beyond reactive coaching. It means taking a proactive approach to wealth management designed to build confidence and minimize behavioral triggers and biases that can destroy wealth.
To get CIMA/CFP CE Credit
Presented by C. Thomas Howard, PhD, AthenaInvest's CEO and Director of Research.
- Learn what it takes to be a differentiated Behavioral Wealth Advisor.
- Understand the components of a behavioral advice model.
- Minimize clients' behavioral mistakes and increase confidence in their financial life.
- Reframe risk and understand how it is managed through a needs-based planning approach.
- Recognize common behavioral biases, how they work and how they can be mitigated.