The Behavioral Wealth Advisor Webinar
Becoming a Behavioral Wealth Advisor goes beyond reactive coaching. It means taking a proactive approach to wealth management designed to build confidence and minimize behavioral triggers and biases that can destroy wealth.
Register Now: The Behavioral Wealth Advisor
Date: February 21, 2019
Time: 1 PM EST / 10 AM PST
Presenters: C. Thomas Howard, PhD, AthenaInvest's CEO and Chief Investment Officer and Lambert Bunker, VP of Business Development
Join us for a one hour webinar on the Behavioral Wealth Advisor Model:
- Discover how being a Behavioral Wealth Advisor can differentiate and grow your practice.
- Understand the components of a behavioral advice service model.
- Minimize clients' behavioral mistakes and increase confidence in their financial life.
- Reframe risk and understand how it is managed through a needs-based planning approach.
- Recognize common behavioral biases, how they work and how they can be mitigated.