Limited license and restrictions on use.
- Modify, copy, distribute, transmit, post, display, perform, reproduce, publish, broadcast, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or exploit any reports, data, information, content, software, RSS and podcast feeds, products, services, or other materials on, generated by or obtained from this Site, whether through links or otherwise (collectively, "Materials");
- Redeliver any page, text, image or Materials on this Site using "framing" or other technology;
Athena owns and operates this Site. All Materials on this Site, whether separate or compiled, including but not limited to, text, graphics, and audio clips. Logos, buttons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, software, icons, source code, as well as all copyright, patent, trademark, are owned or licensed by Athena and its third-party information providers, and are protected by United States and international intellectual property laws.
Data, information, content and third-party content.
The Materials on this Site are for information, education, and noncommercial purposes only. Although Athena may provide data, information, and content relating to investment approaches and opportunities to buy or sell Portfolios, you should not construe any such information or other content available through this Site as legal or tax advice. You alone will bear the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any Materials on this Site before making any decisions based on such Materials. In exchange for using such Materials, you agree not to hold Athena and its owners, officers, employees, or its third-party information providers liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on the Materials made available to you through this Site. By providing access to other websites, neither Athena nor any of its affiliates is recommending the purchase or sale of the stock issued by any company, nor are they endorsing services provided by any website's sponsoring organization.
Data and other materials appearing on this Site that are provided by third parties are believed by Athena to be obtained from reliable sources, but Athena cannot guarantee and is not responsible for their accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or suitability for use. Athena is not responsible for, and does not prepare, edit, or endorse, the content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from any website owned or operated by a third party that is linked to this Site via hyperlink. The fact that Athena has provided a link to a third party's website does not constitute an implicit or explicit endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by Athena with respect to such website, its owners, providers, or services. You will use any such third-party content at your own risk.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
THERE ARE NO IMPLIED OR EXPRESSED WARRANTIES ON THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE; THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE BASIS." ATHENA, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS AND ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO THIS SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING SECURITY, CURRENCY, CORRECTNESS, QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, PERFORMANCE, TIMELINESS, OR CONTINUED AVAILABILITY, WITH RESPECT TO (I) THE SITE; (II) ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE; (III) USE OF THE SITE, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES; AND (IV) THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES. FURTHER, ATHENA, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS (AND TRUSTEES), OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY DELAYS OR ERRORS IN THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED BY LAW, NEITHER ATHENA NOR ITS THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS HAS ANY RESPONSIBILITY TO MAINTAIN THE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE OR TO SUPPLY CORRECTIONS, UPDATES, OR RELEASES FOR THE SAME. USE OF THIS SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. REFERENCE TO A FUND OR SECURITY ANYWHERE ON THIS WEB SITE IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION TO BUY, SELL, OR HOLD THAT OR ANY OTHER SECURITY. IF YOU LIVE IN A STATE THAT DOES NOT ALLOW DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY.
ANY MATERIALS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE ARE DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER EQUIPMENT, OR LOSS OF DOWNLOADED OR OBTAINED DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD.
NEITHER ATHENA NOR ITS AFFILIATES, OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, OR ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, INCOME, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, OR DAMAGES CAUSED BY THEFT, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, SYSTEMS FAILURE, OR COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, OR THE COST OR PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, CAUSED BY THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, MATERIALS OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN, OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS SITE, EVEN IF ATHENA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT THAT A JURISDICTION DOES NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AS SET FORTH HEREIN, THE LIABILITY OF ATHENA AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS.
Jurisdictional issues and applicable law.
Unless otherwise specified, Athena controls and operates this Site from its offices in Greenwood Village, Colorado, United States of America.
Integration and severability.
Trademarks and ownership of other materials.
All trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing on this Site are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
- Adobe®, Acrobat®, Acrobat® Reader, and the Acrobat logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Advisor Perspectives® is a trademark of Advisor Perspectives, Inc.
- FinancialAdvisor® is a trademark of Charter Financial Publishing Network Inc.
- Firefox® is a trademark of Mozilla Corporation.
- Ignites® is a trademark of Money-Media, Inc.
- IndexUniverse.com® and Journal of Indexes® are trademarks of IndexPublications, LLC
- InvestmentNews® is a trademark of Crain Communications Inc.
- Investment Advisor® is a trademark of Highline Media
- Microsoft® and Internet Explorer® are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
- Morgan Stanley® , Morgan Stanley Capital International, and EAFE® are trademarks of Morgan Stanley.
- NASDAQ® is a registered service/trademark of The Nasdaq Stock Market, Inc.
- SMARTMONEY® is a trademark of SmartMoney, a joint venture between Dow Jones & Company, Inc. and Hearst SM Partnership
- Standard & Poor's®, S&P®, Standard & Poor's 500, S&P 500®, and 500 are trademarks of The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- The Journal of Investment Consulting® is a trademark of Investment Management Consultants Association
- The Motley Fool® is a trademark of The Motley Fool